Accomplishment. Independence. Discovery.
“I can think of no better thing to achieve with my life than to be able to change someone's life in as paramount a way as you have changed mine. I am a better person, because of you. And I intend to help make a better world with what you have given me."
- Alyssa, The J. Gilbert and Louella H. Reese Next Generation Scholarship recipient
"Your generosity will allow me not only to continue to pursue my educational goals, but to continue to be a positive role model for my children."
- Chad, The State Farm Scholarship honoring Calvin E. Roebuck recipient
“Attempting to express my gratitude in a letter simply isn't enough because The John and Mary Alford Foundation, and all who make it possible, are making dreams come true."
- Ann, The John and Mary Alford Scholarship recipient
"Your generosity has allowed me to be one step closer to achieving my goal. I hope one day I will be able to help others just as you have helped me."
- Matthew, The Melissa Warner Bow Family Scholarship recipient
“Receiving this scholarship is such an incredible gift, and one that I do not take for granted. I am humbled and genuinely in awe of your blind generosity for students like me."
- Jessica, The LeFevre Foundation Scholarship recipient
"This scholarship helped solidify my desires, and acknowledge the fact that hard work does pay off."
-Trista, The John J. O'Neill Scholarship recipient
“I sincerely appreciate that you see a future in me.”
- Preston, The Annual Fund Scholarship recipient
"Your gift is both generous and helpful, and I can say with confidence that you are truly developing the minds of the next play makers in society."
-Dominic, The American Electric Power Foundation Scholarship recipient